Throw away expired cleaning products or bottles.

It isn't as organized as I would like (I kind of just threw things back in there because I really hate being under that sink) but I'll get to it at some point this month. We didn't do too bad. Last week we had just bought new cleaners, so I didn't have to throw anything out.
Throw away expired food or medicines.

Because I did this last month, we didn't have any expired medicines (so nothing to take a picture of, really). There was some eggs and chicken that were about to hit their date, so Adam made chicken for dinner, and we need more eggs anyway. Don't you love peeking into people's fridges? Seeing what they like to eat? I'm weird that way, I guess.

Because I did this last month, we didn't have any expired medicines (so nothing to take a picture of, really). There was some eggs and chicken that were about to hit their date, so Adam made chicken for dinner, and we need more eggs anyway. Don't you love peeking into people's fridges? Seeing what they like to eat? I'm weird that way, I guess.Throw away expired spices
This time around, the only thing I apparently missed was a bottle of Worcestershire sauce that was unopened that expired in 2009. How did I miss that? lol
Over all, it wasn't a bad day's work. It didn't take too long since I did this last month, and I'm building good habits at the same time. Woot!
How did you do?
This time around, the only thing I apparently missed was a bottle of Worcestershire sauce that was unopened that expired in 2009. How did I miss that? lolOver all, it wasn't a bad day's work. It didn't take too long since I did this last month, and I'm building good habits at the same time. Woot!
How did you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment