Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 1

I re-started the 30-Day Encouragement Challenge for Wives. It challenges wives to be a support and encouragement to their spouse. While it is a Christian-based challenge, I believe that a person of any faith should take up the challenge to be a source of comfort and encouragement to their mate.

I told my husband how much I loved and appreciated him. I had to immediately tell him I didn't want anything from him, because he had a suspicious look. He laughed when I said that, then kissed me. I want him to always remember how much I appreciate what he does for us.

It is a special man that can love a woman that already has children, and to love those children like they were his. I love him for all that he does, and continues to do for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment