
Today, the females of our clan worked together and with their scout troop to pick up trash and help restore the Los Angeles River (there will be more on that in a separate post on Sunday). Coming together as a family to clean up a part of our planet is not just a way to help our planet, but for us to come together as a family as a whole. I can only hope that what we were able to accomplish in the time we had there will make a difference. We (the troop) had planned on cleaning up an area anyway, but I had found out about The Green Apple Festival and what they were doing, and thought that would be a perfect fit for us. I let her leaders know, and it took off from there.
To change our planet, we have to be the change that we want to see happen. Our family has only begun to change the world. You just wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment