I have worked on this before: thinking and saying positive things about my husband.
Sometimes it can be hard when I'm in a bad mood, but all I have to do is remember all the things he does for us and I remember that feelings of negativity will pass. Because everyone has a bad day.
What I need to remember is not to dump everything on my husband right as he walks through the door. It is too easy to just unload everything that has happened during the day while he was gone onto him as soon as he walks in the door. I need to let him relax. To ask him how his day went. He is important too, and he needs to know it.
I want more than anything to strengthen and encourage him with my words. For him to know, deep down, just how much we love and appreciate everything he does. Keeping track on this blog helps me to focus on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment