Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 3

Today, I thought kind things about my husband. As I drove home in the over three hours in traffic, I thought about how thankful I was for him.

I am thankful that he was willing to be there for my niece and nephew while I made the long journey home to him. I was grateful that he was worried about us enough to call numerous times. I am thankful for everything about him.

When I finally made it though the door, only to collapse on the couch with the baby, I was so very grateful to have a husband that not only loved me, but watched over me...he had already prepared dinner for everyone. He had timed it to coincide with us arriving home.

And when I needed a break from holding our infant daughter, he laid on the couch with her and listen to me ramble on about green gardening, Earth Day, Spiral Scouts, and our trip to see the Christensen-Bransons.

1 comment: