So, day 2 of potty training involved a lot of running. Lucian did make it to the potty a couple times, which was rewarded with much whooping , hollering, and clapping. The girls and I jumped around like clowns showing our happiness.
We had a small setback when I noticed that he started hiding to have a bowel movement. He just did not want that in the potty. It is alright though, he'll get it where it needs to be at some point. Everything is a learning opportunity.
After dinner, I gave everyone Otter Pops and sent them out onto the porch to eat them in the warm night air (feels more like a hot August Summer than April). Lucian wanted to use his to paint the walls, so I ended up eating it.
Bedtime came quickly, and I took him the the potty for one last try then put him to bed. He fell asleep quickly, with his pillow on top of him (I have no idea why he does that). While he slept, I washed the undies he had soiled over the past two days (12 pairs) along with some of Daddy's clothing. Daddy forgot a pen in his pocket and it burst, getting blue ink on everything. Only one of Lucian's underwear really is damaged, and I wonder if I can find a way to get it out. Hmm...
oxy clean
ReplyDeleteI'll try it.
ReplyDelete