As the weeks go by, I've been feeling better physically. I started slowly working out again about two weeks after my fourth daughter's birth. I still find that I can't walk as far as I used too, as well as some lingering pain in my right hip. I am hopeful that the pain will go away soon; I worry that it might keep me from being unable to run again.
I got a new workout dvd a few nights ago. I have not yet been able to start using it yet. I try to get my workouts in at night when the baby is likely to stay asleep for the night. With Buffy not feeling well, that has been difficult as of late.
I have, however, lost my pre-pregnancy weight. That was important to me, for some reason. I had never cared before. Maybe I thought it would mean I could get out training again. I am hoping to be ready for the 2010 LA Marathon.
No comments:
Post a Comment