Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 6

One of my favorite things about my husband is his Italian cooking. He is half-Italian, and cooking is something his family does a lot of.

I praised him for his cooking today. In response, he was reminded somehow of the fact that he knows how to make his own pizza dough. When I said yes, he does know how, he said he would be making some for tomorrow's dinner. YAY!

He knows how to do the type of cooking that does not go by a recipe. I have not yet mastered this skill, but I'm getting there. I asked him to teach me his favorite recipes so that I can make them for him. He said that he doesn't have them written down...he just "does" them. I asked him to show me then. Perhaps I can learn that confidence someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment