Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 2

Adam moved to this small community for me. He was most at home in a larger city, where everything was easily accessible and things were never boring. He found job searching here difficult, yet persevered and eventually found a part-time position in retail.

He serves his family without much complaint and with a lot of love. He comes home and sometimes cooks dinner, taking some of the load here at home from my shoulders.

It can be overwhelming for him at times, coming from a workplace that is unappreciative to him to a busy home with four children loudly playing (not to mention an infant that cries from time to time).

Today I hope that he finds rest as four of the children and I leave for the night. That he has a special time with his son while we are gone. I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this....a reminder for myself I need to work on this....tonight

    ReplyDelete